Swag & Whatnot
- I take this thing everywhere. For the last year, I've used it pretty much every day, and it's gone with me on every trip. The photo with the games in it is my actual backpack, shoved full of things you'd be likely to carry in it. Games, cards, and even a DnD book.* *No, the backpack does not come with the stuff; don't be that guy.
- A towel is just about the most massively useful thing any Camper can carry. Partly it has great practical value. You can wrap it around you for warmth as you bound across the cold moons of Jaglan Beta; you can lie on it on the brilliant marble-sanded beaches of Santraginus V, inhaling the heady sea vapours; you can sleep under it beneath the stars which shine so redly on the desert world of Kakrafoon; use it to sail a miniraft down the slow heavy River Moth; wet it for use in hand-to-hand combat; wrap it round your head to ward off noxious fumes or avoid the gaze of the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal (a mind-bogglingly stupid animal, it assumes that if you can't see it, it can't see you — daft as a brush, but very very ravenous); you can wave your towel in emergencies as a distress signal, and of course you can dry yourself off with it if it still seems to be clean enough.
- I put a margarita with ice in it, left it out in the sun, and the ice was still ice the next day. It's stainless steel, double walled, vacuum sealed, and it will also keep hot beverages hot AF for days on end. It's got a handle, so you can clip it to your belt. I don't, but you could. I use all of our products to make sure they don't suck, and I use this bottle every day. Oh, and it doesn't taste like metal, which is, you know... good. My dog kept photobombing my shots, so I added her in for scale.* *Doggo not included
- Protect your head while repping ENC! Resizable with velcro strap.
- Beautiful ENC lapel pin, two attachment pins on the back for extra security!
- Iron-On embroidered patch with the ENC logo.