PREPARE FOR ADVENTURE
The hour is near. Make sure you’re prepared for Epic Nerd Camp.
A Message From Our Khampleesi
Before joining us in beautiful Starrucca, PA, we want to make sure our campers are well-prepared for the journey ahead. Please, be sure to review our camp checklist to before you embark on this adventure. There are also a few (adult) items, which will not be available at camp, but you are welcome to bring. So, please review under our BYO section.
There’s a lot of things ENC will provide during your stay, like food, water, boffer swords, Nimbus 2000s, and so on. However, there are a few specialty items you may want to consider bringing…
- Horseback riding shoes: If you intend on participating in horseback riding activities, you must have closed-toed shoes with a 1-inch heel. The latter requirement is to prevent shoes slipping through sturrups and riders having a bad time. (You can get them for $20-$25 at Payless for men and women.)
- Boxes: For box battles.
- Alcohol: For merriment.*Special note: no glass bottles outside on campgrounds. Liquor bottles can be kept in cabins and poured into plastic cups.*
- Soda/Pop: For those who need a sugar boost.
- Mermaid Tail: We will have monofins for the mermaid swimming lessons. But, the pretty tails we will not have.
- Protective Cup: For your nethers during fencing, or anytime you think you might get hit in the groin.
*Special note: smoking (including vaping) will only be allowed in the parking lot and behind the cafeteria*
What kinds of activities will be available?
We have a zombie make-up class with Chris Brown, a ton of activities centered around the wizarding world, Escape the Room, boffer and box battles. We also have quite a few LARPs planned. Check out a sneak peak of a rather supernatural one that will be available down below.
WHAT IS EPIC NERD CAMP?
At ENC, adults who enjoy gaming, fantasy, and sci-fi can spend up to a week playing tabletop games, live action role-playing, and doing activities IRL that characters do in-game.