PREPARE FOR ADVENTURE
The hour is near. Make sure you’re prepared for Epic Nerd Camp.
A Message From Our Khampleesi
Note: This video has not been updated for 2019.
Before joining us in beautiful Darlington, Maryland, we want to make sure our campers are well-prepared for the journey ahead. Please, be sure to review our camp checklist to before you embark on this adventure. There are also a few items (like alcohol), which will not be available at camp, but you are welcome to bring.
There’s a lot of things ENC will provide during your stay, like food, water, boffer swords, Nimbus 2000s, and so on. However, there are a few specialty items you may want to consider bringing…
- Inflatable Pool/Lake Toys: I got a rainbow pegacorn that will hold six people. Other campers followed suit and I don’t know what’s going to happen, but with this many floaties, it’s going to be epic.
- Nerf Guns: Because reasons
- Mermaid Tail: We will have monofins for the mermaid swimming lessons. But, the pretty bathing suit parts are BYO.
- Alcohol: For merriment.*Special note: no glass bottles outside on campgrounds. Liquor bottles can be kept in cabins and poured into plastic cups.*
- Soda/Pop: For those who need a sugar boost.
- Protective Cup: For your nethers during fencing, or anytime you think you might get hit in the groin.
*Special note: smoking (including vaping) will only be allowed in the parking lot and behind the cafeteria*